Type your paragraph here.
Things to have in your vehicle:
Rules of off-roading:
1. Never go alone
2. If you go alone make sure you are equipped to handle getting unstuck
3. Never leave a truck behind no matter how stuck or broken
4. Stay on the trails don't try and be a cool dude on a farmers field
5. Don't litter...EVER
6. If your war machine has parts falling off in the pits, don't leave your stuff in there, fish it out, tires are expensive
7. Make sure your vehicle is mechanically up to task.
8. Be considerate of others on the road or trail.
9. Seat belts are mandatory.
10. Know your limitations.
11. Designate meeting areas in case of separation.
12. Maintain a reasonable distance between vehicles.
13. Stop frequently and scout ahead on foot.
14. Have a full tank of gas.